Monday, August 24, 2009

A2 Draft Poster Development 2

Clearly this version is a variation of my previous design, where in this one aimed to imitate a childrens picture dictionary page for the letter P. Therefore, in doing this, I have attempted to follow a traditional dictionary style template. Beneath the P for Plackus, is a symbol for noun with a simple definition of the what a plackus is. beside the text would be a large image of what a plackus looks like. Underneath that section I wanted to place a section for my laser cutting which would graphically explain its habitat - the laser cutting image includes the plackus in its environment. Under the laser cutting section, if space allowed, I wanted to put three developed 3ds models of the habitat.

Laser cutting: Plackus hut - red, Plackus outline - red

No comments:

Post a Comment